Language courses abroad with IH Tarragona
International House Tarragona offers a wide range of language courses abroad at centres within the International House organisation or at associated schools which have been specially chosen for their high quality and effectiveness.
- English: England, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, USA, South Africa, Australia and New Zeland
- French: Paris and Nice
- Italian: Milan, Rome, La Spezia, Palermo and Merate
- German: Berlín, Freiburg and Heidelberg
- Portuguses: Lisbon
Type of courses
- General English
- English for Executives
- Teacher Training
- English for Young Learners (there is also the option of summer camps in Spain)
- English with accommodation at the teacher's home
- English for Special Purposes (law, medicine, engineering etc)
- Other programmes: English for all the family, English with Sport, English with Work Experience, Academic year in Ireland, etc
- Contact: email@example.com
Depending on the centre and the accommodation options available, you may be able to choose one of the following accommodation types: host family, student residence, apartment, hostel or hotel. These options may allow you to choose between Bed and Breakfast, half board (breakfast and evening meal), full board or self-catering (only accommodation).
Although we do not organise your flights or rail journeys, we are happy to provide information and advice on how to organise your travel plans.
Our catalogue prices include the cost of the course and accommodation. Please note that different accommodation options have different prices.
More detailed information about the possible destinations (information in Spanish).