Why International House Terrassa?
Things you can expect from us...
- Professional, qualified, native English-speaking teachers
- Classes based on the need to communicate and with emphasis on spoken English
- An assessment each term
- A brief interview with the teacher after each assessment
- An end-of-course assessment and/or exam
- Informative reports each term about learning progress
- The possibility for parents to talk to the teacher about their child and to comment on progress made
- Specific assessment for the University of Cambridge exams (KET, PET, FCE, CAE and CPE)
- Enrolment at our own centre for these exams
- The possibility of arranging an interview with the Director or Director of Studies if desired
- Access to the school library
- Access to the school video/DVD library
- The use of our self-study room with access to the Internet
- The celebration of a Christmas party, competitions, dinners and barbecues...
- Regular pedagogical observations by the Director of Studies and inspections by specialised personnel from International House, London