IDLTM course entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of three years' language teaching experience (full-time in state or private sector, internationally or in one country) or 5 years' working experience in a language teaching context.
- Competence in English (both written and spoken) that enables candidates to follow the course and complete all the assessed elements successfully.
- Reasonable computer skills, including basic competence in use of Excel spreadsheets
- English Language Teaching qualification.
- Eight years' full time work experience
- Co-ordination or management experience in education or business.
<< back to course details